Binter provides travel for passengers who need assistance in compliance with Regulation 1107/2006 on the rights of the handicapped in air transport. It is recommended that the special needs be communicated at least 48 hours beforehand. This allows us to request the required assistance service and guarantee that the flight safety needs are covered.
The needs can be communicated at the time of making the reservation in a travel agent and on our own Web site, telephone service (900 105 189 - +34 928 327 748) or in the sales office in the airport.
- Reduced mobility (3 types):
- Difficulty walking but able to ascend and descend stairs and reach the seat unaided.
- Great difficulty walking, cannot ascend and descend stairs but can reach the seat unaided.
- Unable to walk – assistance required at all times.
- Difficulty with vision or blind, with or without guide dog.
- Hearing difficulties, deaf or deaf and dumb.
- Mental handicap.
- Travel accompanied by an emotional support animal. The passenger must show a paper medical certificate signed by a mental health medical professional authorized declaring:
- The passenger has a mentalor emotional disability.
- The passenger needs the emotional support or psychiatric service animal as an accomodation for air travel and/or activity at the passenger's destination.
- The individual providing the assessment is a licensed mental health professional, and the passenger is under his or her professional care.
- The date and type of the mental health professional's or medical doctor´s license and the state or other jurisdiction in which it was issued.
- Other (any other need not included above).
Find out more
Guide dogs, emotional support animals and mobility equipment
Find out more