Choose your seat in advance
Access the information of your reservation from your booking number and last name
Are you a BinterMás cardholder?
Identifícate con tu usuario BinterMás y accede a tus reservas actuales.Register in BinterMás
In our international flights or between Canary Islands and the rest of Spain you can book seats with extra space so you can travel more comfortably. These seats are located in the emergency exists, therefore to be able to use these places you must comply the following requirements:
- - be over 12 years of age.
- - be able to understand the safety instructions in English or Spanish.
- - be willing to assist in the unlikely event of an emergency.
- - has the capability to perform the required tasks without the assistance of a companion, parent or other relatives.
- - not be pregnant.
- - not be travelling with someone who needs their assistance in an emergency situation.
- - not be travelling with a baby.
- - not be travelling with a pet in the cabin.
- - not have any physical or psychological disability.
- - not have any difficulty to fasten the seatbelt loosely.
Our airport staff will verify that each passenger complies with the requirements to seat in an emergency exit seat. In the case that the passenger doesn't comply with all the requirements, they will assign a regular seat.
Please, note that all hand luggage must be placed in the compartments intended for that purpose, due to its forbidden the presence of objects on the emergency exists seats nor beneath them.
Terms and conditions of the XL and preferential seats
If the conditions of the tariff of your flight ticket allow perform changes, and you decide to change your flight, you will be able to choose an equivalent seat on your new flight calling +34 928 327 700. If there isn't an equivalent seat available, the service amount will not be reimbursed.
The reimbursement is only permitted in the case of a change of aircraft that doesn't allow to assign an equivalent seat or because after booking in advance the seat the passenger faces an unforeseen situation that prevents him for complying with the physical requirements to occupy those seats.