Accreditation of special tariffs

If you have purchased your ticket at one of our special rates, you must present, at least, the following supporting documentation:

  • Over 60s: ID card
  • Under 29: ID card
  • University student: University card registration for the current year in any university.
  • Deportista : Federation card
  • Youth Card: Youth Card
  • Special rates subject to availability.

    We use cookies, both our own and third-party, to ensure our website operates correctly, to analyse traffic and show personalised advertisements based on your interests.

    By clicking on "ACCEPT ALL" you consent to these cookies being installed. Click on "Personalize cookies" to change your cookies settings. For further information, please read our Privavy Policy.

    Cookies Configuration


    Technical cookies

    Are required and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the usage of the different options and services available.

    Analytical Cookies

    Allow the user's tracking and online behaviour analysis.

    Advertising Cookies

    Store information of user's behaviour obtained from the browsing habits, allowing to customize the advertising.