1. Responsibility for processing
The organisation responsible is BINTERCANARIAS S.A. (BINTER), with its address in C/ Ignacio Ellacuría Beascoechea 2, Parque Empresarial Melenara, 35214 Telde, Gran Canaria.
2. Purposes of the processing
By joining the BinterMás Programme, the interested party expressly consents and accepts and authorises Binter to use his/her personal data for the purposes of the processing detailed below. The main purpose is to manage the contractual relationship derived from their condition of Programme Member and cardholder of the BinterMás card; this purpose includes:
- Processing of application data for participation in the BinterMás Programme.
- Managing any activity relating to the Programme's own purposes as well as the integral management of the contractual relationship derived from their condition of Programme member and cardholder of the BinterMás card.
- Elaboración de estudios y análisis para la implementación de mejoras y ampliaciones de los beneficios del programa.
- Periodic sending of information relating to the use of the BinterMás card, promotions, benefits and services applicable at any time in Binter and in the participating companies or any other that offers special conditions for the cardholders of the programme, by e-mail, conventional mail, SMS or any other communication system. All information will be sent to any of the means indicated by the cardholder in the Programme membership application form.
- Once you have become a BinterMás cardholder, you expressly consent to the use of your data to use the historical databases owned by Binter, and in this way contribute to the development, improvement, control and management of the contractual relationship and the BinterMás Programme.
3. Periods: For how long are your personal data kept?
In compliance with the current regulations, Binter informs you that the data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to comply with the above mentioned purposes on the basis of the following criteria: (I) legal obligation of conservation; (II) duration of the contractual relationship and attention to any responsibilities arising from that relationship and (III) request for deletion by the interested party in cases in which it is appropriate.
4. Legal standing: What is the legal standing for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of users' personal data is the interested party's own consent.
Likewise, the prospective offer of services of the programme is based on the consent requested from the user without the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the carrying out of other purposes in any case.
5. Data updating
Binter would be grateful to cardholders for keeping their details up to date via the Binter Web site, identifying themselves with their BinterMás user credentials, or informing Binter A/A in writing to BinterMás Programme, C/ Ignacio Ellacuría Beascoechea 2, Parque Empresarial Melenara, 35214 Telde, Gran Canaria.
6. Recipients: To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The applicant gives his/her express consent so that, once he/she has become a cardholder, his/her data may be transferred or communicated to a third party that provides data processing services for the BinterMás Programme, companies in the Binter System including any legal organisation that is a subsidiary of Binter or in which Binter is a shareholder so that they may use them in accordance with the purposes described.
Likewise, they may be transferred, in general, to participating companies, reservation systems and consultancy, marketing and/or logistics organisations, provided that this transfer or communication is necessary to offer the cardholders the Programme's own services and others that are expressly requested by the cardholders at any given time, with the transferees always being obliged to maintain the strictest confidentiality of these data.
7. Derechos que asisten al usuario como titular de sus datos personales
Binter informs users of the rights to which they are entitled by virtue of current data protection legislation. Users may at any time find out what data have been collected and processed by Binter concerning them, correct any information that is inaccurate, cancel the data or oppose their processing, the latter right being limited to cases in which their consent is not necessary for processing their data, provided that a law does not stipulate otherwise, and when there are justified and legitimate reasons relating to a specific personal situation or when the processing of their personal data is carried out for the purposes of advertising and commercial prospecting.
Users have the right to request Binter to limit the processing of their personal data when the legal requirements are met. Users have the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning them that they have provided to Binter or to request Binter to transmit them directly to another data controller when technically possible.
Finally, we inform you that any interested party may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercising of their rights.
The exercise of these rights by the user must be made by sending a written communication, together with a photocopy of the national identity card or other legally valid means that accredits the user's identity, to the following address: Bintercanarias S.A. (Attn: Personal Data Protection), C/Ignacio Ellacuría Beascoechea, 2 Polígono Industrial Melenara, 35200 Telde, Gran Canaria, or by e-mail to:
Bintercanarias S.A. (Attn: Personal Data Protection)
C/Ignacio Ellacuría Beascoechea, 2 Polígono Industrial Melenara, 35200 Telde, Gran Canaria.
Or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.